|a guide for parents and players ¦ letter of agreement
planning practices and training sessions ¦ players understanding the training sessions
drills and session work ¦ player
evaluations ¦ player
speed & agility ¦ additional
emphasis in our training
|Our Purpose: (The club and
The purpose of the clubs existence is to develop players
in Northern Kentucky. To give them a place to play the game and
have fun. To develop both their soccer and life skills.
The coach must understand that we have a specific goal in mind.
The coach must decide weather this goal and mission coincides with
the coach’s goals and missions.
- We want to develop players for the next level of play. We have
no interest in coaches who want to develop their win/loss record.
- Players will move to the next level if:
- The ability of the player warrants them to move up.
- If the player wants to move up.
- Evaluation should be completed semi-annually. (We advertise
this as part of our program.)
- Coaches continue their education process.
- Coaches attend most clubs meeting. Meeting will consist of-Information
to upcoming events of the club. A training session for the coach.
Questions, answers and suggestions.
- Coaches adhere to our training curriculum to age specific training
- Coaches adhere to the chain within the club. Make sure you
seek proper advice when in doubt, before going outside of the
- Coaches adhere to proper training guidelines within the coach’s
handbook. We have no desire to be liable or open to legal actions
because of negligence both by the coach or the club. Follow our
program of training and progression.
Please understand that this club was formed with a purpose.
The following rules were set up to establish what this program
was formed for and to make sure there are no misunderstandings
between all involved.
this page for a printable version