- To develop players, individually to their highest playing potential.
- To have a detailed curriculum and a comprehensive developmental program for each age
group. Appropriate age training, developed through the coaching director, assistant
director, trainers and coaches.
- To develop the highest level of professional training through:
- Regular coach and trainer meetings.
- Ongoing coaching development.
- Regular evaluation of coaches and trainers.
- Rigid interview and hiring process of trainers.
- To assure affordable cost to players. The club is a not for profit organization. We will
make every effort to give a playing opportunity to any dedicated player.
- To develop good sportsmanship and fair play.
- To reinforce the importance of education.
- To help in providing a positive attitude and a sense of self worth.
- To have fun through a sport.
- To help in the process of making good life choices.
- To present good role models. We emphasis that our coaches and trainers must always be
showing players a positive adult image.